These core beliefs make up the foundation upon which all our ministry endeavors are based.
Heart for Lebanon believes:
- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- In one God, eternally existing in three personal Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless
life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of
the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a
saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our